Whether you are considering a merger, takeover, corporate restructure, demutualisation, capital raising or other complex transaction, Georgeson will work in partnership with you and your advisory team to formulate and deliver measurable outcomes to help you achieve your corporate objectives.
Importantly you’ll receive essential benefits that other firms simply cannot provide;
- Unrivalled track record: With more than 75 years global industry experience and the oldest firm in Australia Georgeson is the firm that has been there before enabling us to provided tailored solutions while considering the different nuances that are in every deal. Click here to see our client successes.
- Superior experience: From our team leaders to senior management no other firm has the combined depth and breadth of experience with an average tenure of over 8+ years. Click here to see our staff biographies.
- Global Reach: Georgeson is the only Australian provider with an office in every major financial region in the world giving you access to a wealth of knowledge and relationships that you can draw on. Click here to see the details of all our locations.
- Service advantage & Data security: Georgeson has unique access to combine its services with our parent company Computershare, a pioneer in integrated investor services and technology and the world’s largest share registrar. When combined, Georgeson is able to facilitate the seamless flow of data and real time confirmation of actual proxy forms received, greatly enhancing the program and ensuring the security of highly sensitive and confidential information such as registers or proxy voting lists. Using third parties creates additional and unnecessary risk.
- Infrastructure & risk mitigation: As a wholly-owned subsidiary of Computershare, Georgeson has the backing of a top 50 ASX listed and ASIC governed company with a market capitalization of over A$5 billion.