We provide services to both corporations and to shareholder groups working to influence corporate strategy. Today our EMEA operations have:
- 5 senior London-based staff with over 60 years’ combined experience of proxy solicitation
- 14 full-time proxy specialists based in London, focusing solely on proxy solicitation.
- 5 permanent staff in Spain, 16 in Italy, 1 in France and 1 in the Netherlands
- A full-time Corporate Governance specialist
- An in-house contact centre that can be scaled up or down as required.
We are the only proxy solicitor with true global reach.
Georgeson has offices throughout the world and in all major financial hubs, giving us local knowledge and a far-reaching operational presence to help you achieve a successful outcome for your company.
Regardless of whether we have an ‘on the ground’ presence, we operate in any country where shareholders are required to participate in corporate actions. In recent years this has included countries based in the former Soviet Union and South East Asia.
No matter the size of your company, where you are in the world or the scope of your project, we can adapt our solutions to meet your specific requirements.
We offer an extensive level of advice and representation in mergers and acquisitions, proxy contests and other extraordinary transactions.
We focus our efforts on the people who make the decisions within the sophisticated institutional investment community, all the way through to high net worth investors and even retail investors. We work directly with management; including CEOs, CFOs, general counsel, corporate secretaries and IROs; and professional corporate advisors such as M&A lawyers, investment bankers, PR, IR and remuneration consultants.
Want to find out more? See our corporate proxy solicitation services or contact us.