The way institutional investors integrate ESG information into voting decisions has fundamentally shifted over the past few years. In 2021 and 2022 we have seen institutional investors rapidly sharpening their focus on everything from climate risk to gender diversity while companies scramble to adapt to evolving ESG requirements.
To help listed companies gain a clearer picture of investor ESG focus, Georgeson interviewed 20 global institutional investors representing $30.5 trillion AUM in the UK, Europe and US about key ESG topics including climate escalation, social escalation, ESG metrics and investor initiatives. In this webinar, you’ll hear directly from investors including Vanguard, Robeco Asset Management and Invesco about their views on emerging trends and expectations moving forward.
- What and how did ESG issues impact the 2022 proxy season?
- What ESG initiatives and frameworks are influencing investors?
- How important is the inclusion of ESG metrics in executive pay?
- What does the future look like for ESG topics considering growing focus on climate risk?
- Cathrine De-Coninck Lopez, Global Head of ESG, Invesco
- Michiel van Esch, CFA, Director, Active Ownership, Robeco Asset Management
- Philipp Kuhn, Lead Analyst, Investment Stewardship EMEA/APAC, Vanguard
- Kiran Vasantham, Head of Investor Engagement UK/Europe, Georgeson