In the third and final program of the 2020 Proxy Season webcast series, Georgeson and Latham & Watkins join together again to review the 2020 proxy season and the prospects for the balance of the year.
- Implications of COVID-19
- Executive compensation developments
- Evolving trends in shareholder/investor engagement
- Shareholder proposals and voting
- Issues of increasing concern to investors
- ESG expectations
- Holly Bauer, Partner, Latham & Watkins
- Donald Cassidy, Executive Vice President, Business Development and Corporate Strategy, Georgeson
- Hannah Orowitz, Managing Director, Corporate Governance, Georgeson
- Steven Stokdyk, Partner, Latham & Watkins
- Julia Thompson, Partner, Latham & Watkins
- Bradd Williamson, Partner, Latham & Watkins
This program originally aired on Wednesday, June 17, 2020 1:00 p.m. ET.