Georgeson and Latham & Watkins LLP present the first 60-minute program of our annual three-part proxy season webcast series.
The fall is a critical period for U.S. public companies, and their management and directors, to learn about the upcoming proxy season and prepare accordingly. Latham & Watkins and Georgeson join together to provide recommendations on the proactive steps companies should consider taking during this period in order to prepare for the 2020 proxy season.
- Executive and director compensation developments
- Legal and regulatory update - SEC hedging disclosure rule
- Proxy advisor updates
- Compensation design and disclosure trends
- Human capital management and ESG compensation issues
- Board composition and governance updates
- SEC and proxy firm developments
- Shareholder proposals - looking ahead to 2020
Holly Bauer, Partner, Latham & Watkins
Donald Cassidy, Executive Vice President, Business Development and Corporate Strategy, Georgeson
Hannah Orowitz, Managing Director, Corporate Governance, Georgeson
Steven Stokdyk, Partner, Latham & Watkins
Julia Thompson, Partner, Latham & Watkins
Bradd Williamson, Partner, Latham & Watkins
This program originally aired on Wednesday, November 6, 2019 at 1:00 p.m. ET. (12:00 p.m. CT, 10:00 a.m. PT).
view webcast on-demand