This webcast originally aired on Wednesday, October 28, 2020.The fall is a critical period for US public companies, their management and directors to learn about the upcoming proxy season and prepare accordingly. Latham & Watkins and Georgeson join together to provide recommendations on the proactive steps companies should consider taking during this period in order to prepare for the 2021 proxy season.
The first 60-minute program of the three-part proxy season webcast series will cover the following topics:
- Executive and director compensation developments
- Updates on SEC rules and corporate governance trends
- COVID-19 disclosure issues
- ESG integration, diversity, and human capital management – observations and considerations
- Focus on 2021 Proxy Season – Proxy advisory firms, virtual annual meetings, and shareholder proposals
- Holly Bauer, Partner, Latham & Watkins
- Don Cassidy, Executive Vice President, Corporate Development and Strategy, Georgeson
- Hannah Orowitz, Managing Director, Corporate Governance, Georgeson
- Steven Stokdyk, Partner, Latham & Watkins
- Julia Thompson, Partner, Latham & Watkins
- Bradd Williamson, Partner, Latham & Watkins
VIEW ON-DEMAND WEBCAST
If you have questions, please email us at email@example.com.