ESG matters are top of mind for issuers and investors everywhere, but with the complex and constantly evolving landscape, understanding how your top shareholders can be challenging.
Georgeson interviewed 20 top institutional investors in the US, UK and Europe representing $30.5 trillion in AUM to discuss their ESG positions and methods.
- How ESG topics are impacting voting and investment decisions
- The initiatives and frameworks that are most influential and how they are used
- Expanding climate and sustainability trends
- Investor views on board diversity and other social topics
- How investors perceive ESG metrics and executive pay