ESG considerations are a part of nearly every aspect of the corporate ecosystem and have reached the core of many strategic business decisions. With SEC rulemaking on the horizon, a divergence in ESG ratings and evolving investor policies, priorities and voting behavior, addressing ESG matters is imperative for every company.
Join this webinar to hear a discussion of notable proxy season takeaways, a temperature check on what the analyst community is thinking and practical guidance that should be considered as companies tackle ESG integration.
Topics will include:
- Top considerations for advancing (or starting) your ESG strategy
- Demystifying how investors are approaching ESG
- Observations from the 2022 proxy season that may be key indicators for future trends
- How investors are integrating ESG into investment decision-making
- Sehr Khaliq, Director of Evaluation, Interfaith Center on Corporate Responsibility
- Lee Anne Hagel, Director, ESG Advisory, Georgeson
- Hannah Orowitz, Senior Managing Director, Head of ESG - US, Georgeson