Georgeson and Latham & Watkins LLP present an on-demand proxy webcast.
Fall is a critical period for U.S. public companies, their management and directors, to learn about the upcoming proxy season and to prepare accordingly. Latham & Watkins and Georgeson join together to provide recommendations on the proactive steps companies should consider taking during this period in order to prepare for the 2019 proxy season.
This webcast, which originally aired on October 30, 2018, was the first program in an annual three-part proxy webcast series. Please check back soon for more information on our upcoming proxy webcast with Latham & Watkins in January 2019.
- Executive and director compensation developments
- Impact of tax reform and director compensation lawsuits
- Assessing CEO pay ratio disclosure
- Annual reports and proxy disclosure advance preparation
- Voting activity for the S&P 1500 over the past year
- Shareholder engagement and activism developments
- Shareholder proposals – looking ahead to 2019
Donald W. Cassidy, Executive Vice President of Business Development and Corporate Strategy, Georgeson
Steven B. Stokdyk, Partner, Latham & Watkins
Bradd Williamson, Partner, Latham & Watkins