Computershare, Georgeson, CamberView and WilmerHale partner for an in-depth review of the 2017 proxy season as well as a close examination of what to expect for the 2018 proxy season – and how to prepare. This practical discussion covers key governance and disclosure trends as well as important considerations as you head into proxy season 2018.
In this on-demand webinar recording, industry expert panelists cover the latest information on key issues that may have significant impact on issuers, including:
- How to establish effective shareholder engagement and communication
- The increased focus by investors on environmental and social issues, as well as board refreshment
- The pros and cons of holding virtual shareholder meetings
- The new pay ratio disclosure requirements
- Recent regulatory changes and SEC developments
The webinar also offers a critical look at key trends from the 2017 proxy season, recent developments in disclosure, today's more active shareholder base, director qualifications and board diversity, environmental and social issues, effective shareholder engagement and communication best practices, additional governance considerations and some key takeaways and action items to consider as you prepare for proxy season 2018 and your 2018 annual meeting.
- Anne C. Meyer
- William P. Fiske
Additional speakers include WilmerHale Partner Meredith Cross, former director of the Division of Corporation Finance at the SEC, and members of WilmerHale's Public Company Counseling Group and more.
2017 Proxy Season
Lessons Learned and Coming Attractions