Have you sliced and diced all the due diligence and contact provisions for your 2020 fall unclaimed property reports?
Due diligence is just one step in the annual unclaimed reporting process, however there are many pieces of the due diligence puzzle holders must put together to make the process successful. These include identifying minimum threshold amounts, bad address exceptions, mailing windows, certified mail requirements, and even required language.
In this webinar, you will hear industry experts explain the different criteria for understanding due diligence nuances as well as what it means to have contact by state standards. Even though some state laws may have outdated contact provisions, learn about common sense approaches to establishing and applying owner contact.
At the end of this webinar, attendees will be able to:
- Demonstrate a detailed knowledge of due diligence letter requirements
- Implement tips to increase the response rates to customer letters
- Understand the importance of sending due diligence letters (as well as the consequences)
- Demonstrate the ability to identify owner contact
- Understand practical approaches to owner contact
Dana Terry, Unclaimed Property Reporting Director
Meghan Hartley, Unclaimed Property Consulting Manager