Do you ever feel overwhelmed when a reporting season begins and wish you had a better understanding of where to begin?
This webinar on-demand (originally recorded on July 29, 2021) is customized for beginners working to prepare unclaimed property reports. Our presenters will walk through the basics of unclaimed property as well as some of the mechanics on where to begin and how to pull your data together. We will also review the rules of jurisdiction and significant Supreme Court cases that have set a precedence for unclaimed property reporting. Important legal terms will also be reviewed.
At the end of this webinar, attendees will be able to:
• Identify the steps to take when beginning each reporting cycle to pull necessary data together
• Understand why all data is important
• Identify and follow the reporting timeline and mechanics
• Identify various Supreme Court cases and know their importance as they relate to unclaimed property
• Understand a variety of legal terms frequently used in unclaimed property reporting
Attendees should have a basic understanding of unclaimed property and what types of property can be considered unclaimed property.
Pamela Wentz, National Practice Lead, Unclaimed Property Consulting bio
Meghan Hartley, Unclaimed Property Manager bio
Dana Terry, Unclaimed Property Reporting Director bio
Complete the form below to view this webinar on-demand: