Do you know where your customers are? Sometimes sending a due diligence letter is the only option to confirm the customer is still aware of their property.
Due diligence is not just a letter anymore. It is a safeguard for the holder and the owner to prevent funds from being unnecessarily escheated to the state. Join this recorded webinar to learn about the 5 ways to ensure your company is sending out a quality letter that is also compliant with state requirements. We will also review some best practices for improving response rates to your letters.
At the end of this webinar, attendees will be able to:
- Identify different types of letters
- Understand the requirements for mailing due diligence letters
- Identify the various mailing timeframes
- Feel confident in wording an effective letter
- Identify tips for increased response rates
- Understand the consequences for not performing due diligence
Dana Terry, Unclaimed Property Reporting Director
Meghan Hartley, Unclaimed Property Manager
Pamela Wentz, National Practice Lead, Unclaimed Property Consulting